Principal Landscape Architect
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture – (1st Hons). Graduate Diploma LArch
Registered Member, New Zealand Institute of Landscape Architects (NZILA).
Kate is a Principal of Wraight + Associates Ltd and has been working with the practice since 2006. Prior to joining Wā, Kate has worked internationally for practices Wallace Roberts & Todd LLC. – California, USA, KEL International Ltd – Guangzhou China and over 5 years at Lovejoys (formally known as Derek Lovejoys Partnership) London, England.
As project landscape architect on many large scale public realm projects Kate has developed a high level of respect amongst our clients and project managers. Her organisational abilities are exceptional, enabling her to successfully manage highly complex public projects.
Wraight + Associates Limited, Wellington
Principal & Senior Landscape Architect with a focus on urban landscape design development, documentation and implementation.
Lovejoy, London, UK
Senior Landscape Architect
– Regent Quarter, Kings Cross, London
– Burleigh & Fitzroy Streetscape Improvements, Cambridge
– 122 Leadenhall, London
– National Physical Laboratory, Teddington
– Wandsworth Riverside Quarter, London
KEL International, Peoples Republic of China
Graduate Landscape Architect
1998 – 2000
WallanceRoberts & Todd Ltd, San Diego, USA
– Category Winner / Urban Spaces NZILA for Cenotaph Precinct Upgrade, Wellington
– 8th International Biennial of Landscape Architecture ‘Rosa Barba Award’- North Wharf, Jellicoe Street and Silo Park 2013
– Award of Excellence, NZILA Urban Design – Jellicoe Street, North Wharf and Silo Park
– Award of Excellence, NZILA Urban Design – Taranaki Wharf West
– Distinction Award, NZILA Park / Recreation – Cobblestone Park